- TELENOT Security Systems
- Access control
- Alarm system test
- Alarm systems
- Building management system
- Flood detectors
- Gas detectors
- Glass-break detectors
- Hazard alarm system
- Heat alarm devices
- Infrared light curtain
- Intruder alarm systems
- Intrusion protection
- Intrusion protection for windows
- Motion detectors
- Room surveillance
- Security systems
- Smart security
- Smoke / fire detector
- Surveillance technology
- Transmission technology for hazard messages
- Wireless alarm systems
- Find an installer
Alarm system test
TELENOT systems are carefully tested
TELENOT alarm systems are only sold with the seal of quality “approved security” after having been carefully tested in minute detail. After all, alarm systems have to meet the highest standards in terms of quality and reliability, as they not only protect material assets but in case of emergency your life and that of your loved ones.
This is why we have our alarm systems tested and certified by VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH. It is the official testing and certification institution for security products and, as a subsidiary of the German Insurance Association (GDV), is independent of TELENOT. The VdS determines whether the individual components of an alarm system – such as smoke and motion detectors, magnetic contacts, warning devices or transmission devices – are sufficiently reliable to obtain a VdS device approval number (G number) and a VdS system number (S number).
You can absolutely rely on the approved security – from the certified individual components (motion detectors, warning devices, glass-break detectors, smoke alarm devices etc.) right through to the certified complete alarm system.
What happens during the alarm system test?
Would you like to know what goes on behind the scenes when TELENOT products are being tested by the VdS? The following example of our wireless smoke alarm device will show you: The actual alarm system has the device approval number for the control panel and the wireless alarm system approval in compliance with VdS class A and VdS Home. In order to even be able to install a wireless smoke alarm device as an additional component of the alarm system and before it is considered “officially tested” it has to meet several requirements, which are verified during the alarm system test:
- The wireless smoke alarm device requires verification of compliance with the 89/106/EEC European Construction Products Directive in the form of an EC Certificate of Conformity.
- In addition, an IAS device approval number is required once the smoke alarm device is integrated in an alarm system with VdS class Home or A certification. This is the case with all TELENOT smoke alarm devices.
In total, four test numbers confirm the reliability and functionality of the wireless smoke alarm device to you as the end user:
- The number of the Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC EC Certificate of Conformity,
- The approval as a smoke alarm device in compliance with DIN EN 14604,
- As well as the two approval numbers VdS class A and VdS Home within the VdS TELENOT system approval.
Only systems having all of these test numbers after undergoing the alarm system test can offer you approved security. This certainly applies to all TELENOT alarm systems. Therefore, sit back, relax, and place your confidence in our modern security technology.